Yes, we are still alive and kicking! Just a quick post to let you know that we released a new version of Wacnet.
If you are on the mailing list, you should have received a direct download link to the last compiled version.
For all the others, you can get it there: Download Wacnet.
Wacnet as BACnet Bridge for Web UI
Many improvements were added to allow displaying live data from a BACnet network in a simple webpage. Most notably, the REPL API was improved to allow easier fetching of trend logs data.
Use your HTML, CSS, JS or even SVG skills to create a dashboard displaying live BACnet data:
- Improved support for proxies;
- Logs are sent in another thread;
- More efficient scan algorithm;
- Better handling of network errors.
Finally, two notable improvements that should benefit all Wacnet users:
- More reliable read of remote BACnet objects;
- Added ability to create local objects via the API.