We just released a new version of Wacnet.
If you are on the mailing list, you should have received a direct download link to the last compiled version.
For all the others, you can get it there: Download Wacnet.
Improved System Tray
Some newer OSes weren’t compatible with how Wacnet was displaying its icon in the system tray.
This is now fixed. You can use the system tray icon to:
- Know if Wacnet is running;
- Launch its web interface in a browser;
- Close Wacnet.
Our open source BACnet library Bacure continued to evolve in the last year. This Wacnet update bundles the latest improvements, most notably:
- Support writing remote weekly-schedule;
- Improved handling of communication errors;
- MSTP support! Okay, there isn’t any visual interface for this in Wacnet, but at least now it should possible to add it if there’s enough interest.
- Print scanning feedback;
- Send ‘who-is-router-to-network’ broadcast before every scan;
- Add configurable logs path;
- Improve parallel scans.
- Fix explorer filter (input was invisible);
- Fix unchangeable device ID;
- Fix bug in the explorer when trying to display booleans;
- Fix Vigilia configuration saving bug.
Let us know if there is something else you’d like to see in Wacnet.